Untitled Thoughts

my experiences and trips

9:15 AM

Graduation!

Posted by Dave


Finally, I just graduated with my two courses, the first course was Vocational Nursing, and the second one was Applied Science in Nursing all are U.S. curriculum based course. The baccalaureate service was held at the MRBC ( Mindanao Regional Bible College) Church, and the Graduation was held at Phela Grande Hotel Sapphire Err forgot lol, Our guest speakers was City councilor Meg Santos and Hon. Mayor Jun Acharon that was unluckily cant come because of previous commitment but instead he sent his Assistant which also I guess was related to him, I just forgot the name but his last name was Acharon too. The graduation march was very simple and I lost my 14k pin err. That really pissed me off. Anyways lets move on, after this graduation, I might be back to school again to gain my Bachelors Degree and after that I might be going to school again to pursue what I like, which is Info Tech :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment